Pages

Thursday 10 August 2017

Prime Minster

If I was Prime Minster For One Day I would help people that live on the streets by giving them money and a house and a Job, and I would help Schools and my family, The way I would help schools is that Ill pay for the students Netbooks, Computers, Teachers and Ill give hem more Vans just in case they go on Sport Trips. Ill help my family by Giving them Jobs, Houses if they need, Cars, More Food and Ill give them More money to support them just in case they are really struggling on Bills or Rent. If I was Prime Minster these are all the things I would do
Image result for barack obama quotes

3 comments:

  1. Hey Danny
    Excellent blogpost on Social Studies. You have provided a inspirational quote with your work which makes its 100x better. Excellent work DJ
    -Pote

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sup danny,
    I love this post. I like that way you came up with ideas to help the people. I like that you are caring and that you want to help those in need of what they don't have. I really enjoyed it...Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.