Pages

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Animal Jamers Our Political Party

My name is Danny Joe and our group is called Animal Jamers.  This election presents us all with a clear choice. It is a choice beween Saving animals, Helping people get homes and helping our comunity with anything they need help with or haveing homeless people live on steerts with nothing, letting our animals struggle and letting our comuntiy.

I believe that my experince and personality will help me offer new ideas.  Above all, I believe my most important job will be to listen to you guys and to communcite with you regulary.

As you can see, the future depends on our abillty to work togther. Co-operation and teamwork will get us far. If you vote for me as your goverment I vow to lead with opennes and honesty.

I will lead with your best intrerests in mind. I welcome all ideas of your ideas for making our community a better and safer place for everyone.

I know voting for someone requries a lot of trust.  I am willing to give you all my trust and i am willing to work hard everyday to earn your trust.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danny,
    My name is Patricia Santos and I'm one of the people who will be blogging with you for the Summer Learning Journey.
    I enjoyed this post! I like how you talk about create a better future for al living beings and how we can work collaboratively to accomplish that. Also you mentioned that your party will vow to lead with openness and honesty and these are such great values !
    I can't wait to see your posts regarding to the Summer Learning Journey.
    You will find that the activities are fun and highly engaging! Go to the link below and give it a go!
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    Kia Kaha,

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.